Working with Moof IT
Originating from the projects and support department at Amsys in the UK, Moof IT is a managed service provider based in London.
We are a technology led company who believe that we achieve success by investing in our people to deliver technical excellence to our clients.
As Moof we strive to be the best regarded Apple IT support company in the UK, with our technicians being among the brightest and best in the Mac administration community.
Our client base is expanding and we are looking to recruit talented, passionate people to grow our team and continue to meet and exceed our client’s expectations.
We expect a lot from the ability of our staff, but are willing to invest the time and energy to ensure that they succeed.
We like to think we are a fun company and with our exciting launch as Moof IT, we truly believe this is a great place to work with excellent opportunities and a very exciting future.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
1st / 2nd line Apple Support Technician
We are looking for two new techs to join the team, spending 75%+ of the time working with one of our clients in London.
Your role will be to provide 1st & 2nd line Apple technical support for the users, resolving technical issues and carrying out routine maintenance activities.
You will spend some of the time working from the Moof office with the rest of the technical team, helping our other clients and developing your technical expertise.
What we offer you:
- A challenging job working with some really interesting clients
- A chance to develop your knowledge and experience in the rapidly growing Apple IT sector
- Development opportunity
- A company where your voice will be heard and listened to
- Actual company engagement where you are kept informed of the company targets and goals
- Be incredibly personable
- Have a minimum of 1-2 years working in Apple IT Support
- Be organised & forward thinking
- Have some experience working with enterprise systems
- Have some experience with ITIL best practices